Anya was drawn to family law early in her legal career, when she undertook a study of the 2008 Family Law Act amendments for her Honours thesis. In subsequent years, Anya worked across a number of practice areas before returning to family law.
Anya’s early years in practice were spent working in criminal law. She subsequently worked as a civil litigator in the community legal sector. Prior to joining the legal profession, Anya worked for several years as a political adviser to both Territory and Federal Government Ministers.
Anya came to elringtons with a passion for helping clients and a knack for effective litigation and dispute resolution. She returned to her first passion when she joined elringtons’ family law section.
Anya is a qualified and Nationally Accredited Mediator.
Anya speaks fluent Russian.
Areas of Practice:
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Child Welfare and Care and Protection;
- Domestic Violence and Personal Protection.
- Master of Laws (ANU);
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (ANU);
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (ANU);
- Bachelor of Arts (ANU);
- Practitioners Certificate in Mediation.
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Unrestricted Practicing Certificate (ACT);
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the ACT Supreme Court;
- Register of Practitioners with the High Court of Australia;
- Member Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia.
- ACT Law Society;
- Women Lawyers’ Association of the ACT;
- Women’s Legal Centre;
- Canberra Community Law;
- Resolution Institute, combining LEADR & IAMA;
- Conflict Resolution Service.
Outside of elringtons, Anya enjoys competitive basketball, cross-country running and teaching. Over the past 5 years, Anya has taught various courses at the ANU and University of Canberra, including Evidence Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Justice, Cybercrime and Alternative Dispute Resolution. This Semester Anya is teaching Alternative Dispute Resolution and Evidence Law. Anya is also the Director of the Board of Management, Canberra Community Law.
e: email@example.com | p: 02 6206 1300
Анна проводит юридическую консультацию по семейным вопросам.
Анна поможет вам с защитой вашей позиции, поиском оптимальных решений и успешным ведением самых сложных судовых дел.
Если вам нужны услуги русско-говорящего юриста, пожалуйста, обращайтесь к нам.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | т: 02 6206 1300