Mitchell completed his practical legal training placement in 2014 at Eden Legal and Conveyancing, primarily in criminal and personal injury law.
In February 2015, Mitchell joined the elringtons’ property and estates team concentrating in estate planning and administration. Additionally, Mitchell does property law on commercial leases, easement creation and extinguishment. Working under the supervision of some of elringtons’ most senior solicitors, Mitchell also provides general support on wide range of general property law matters.
Mitchell’s practice includes:
- Preparation of Estate Planning Documents, Probate Applications,
- Registration of interests in land
- Preparation of commercial leases
- Creation and extinguishment of easements
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of ACT (2014),
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University (2014),
- Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University (2013),
- Bachelor of Economics, Australian National University (2013)
- Member of ACT Law Society.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: (02) 6128 1312