Jessica completed her practical legal training placement in 2008 at elringtons. Jessica worked with elringtons for two years primarily in criminal and personal injury law before moving to Sydney to specialize in motor vehicle accident law. After a brief hiatus to further post-graduate studies in the field of education (TESOL) and work in the non-profit sector (YMCA ACT Youth Parliament 2012-13) Jessica returned to elringtons in 2015 to join their property and estates team, concentrating in estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation. Working under the supervision of some of elringtons’ most senior solicitors, Jessica also provides general support on wide range of general estate and litigation matters.
Jessica’s interests include swimming, drawing, baking, photography and attending the occasional Raiders home game.
Jessica’s practice areas include:
- Preparation of Estate Planning Documents;
- Preparation of Probate Applications;
- Preparation of Letters of Administration;
- Estate Administration;
- Estate disputes and litigation.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of ACT (admitted 2008);
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language, University of Technology Sydney;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University;
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong;
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Wollongong; and
- Member of ACT Law Society.