Shalini has had a varied career working as a young journalist in a leading Malaysian newspaper publications company before working in various legal firms across Malaysia, the UK and Australia.
Shalini has also worked for several Non Government Organisations including Amnesty International in the UK.
Shalini’s practice area includes:
- Property Law and Employment Law
- Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
- Commercial law
- Legal advice on Wind Farm development
- Local Government
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) from the UK
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from ANU
- Master of Laws at ANU
- Member of the ACT Law Society
- Member of UN Association UK
Outside elringtons Shalini enjoys cooking, travelling, photography, dining and entertaining.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 02 6206 1300