Five Tips for Comcare and EML Submissions
Many workers need to make submissions to Comcare or EML in response to:
- Fair opportunity letters before a reconsideration; and
- When making a reconsideration request.
It is essential that submissions cover key points, as failing to do so can impact on your success in changing Comcare or EML’s mind, and also on your ability to make arguments before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
Good luck with your submissions!
Hopefully you do not need our assistance, but if you do, we are experts in Comcare and EML (ACT Government) claims. For more information see:
- Canberra Comcare Lawyers
- ACT Government Workers Compensation
- Comcare and EML ‘cease effects’ decisions
- Comcare and Psychological Injuries
To contact us or to make an appointment in either our Canberra or Queanbeyan office: