Chris studied at the University of Canberra and has experience working in a range of practice areas including criminal law, personal injury, and wills and estates. He joined the Family Law team at elringtons in 2018. Chris’ demeanor and diverse work history makes him approachable and relatable to everyone he meets. His ability to “think outside the box” particularly in the course of negotiations and mediations is a skill that often leads to a favourable outcome for his clients.
Chris is a confident advocate and takes pride in establishing sincere relationships with his clients.
Chris has a specific interest in child relocation and child recovery cases and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve optimum outcomes for his clients.
In his downtime, Chris will generally be found on the South Coast chasing fish or setting up camp in the Snowy Mountains.
Areas of Practice:
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Child Welfare and Care and Protection;
- Domestic Violence and Personal Protection.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Diploma in Frontline Management (Business) – RMIT
- Admitted to the ACT and NSW Supreme Court
- Admchrislever@elringtons.com.auitted to High Court of Australia
- ACT Law Society member