Pheobe was admitted to practice in Victoria in 2015. Prior to her admission to practice Pheobe worked in property law in Melbourne for several years, gaining valuable experience in various commercial and residential property dealings.
Pheobe subsequently returned to her home town in country Victoria where she began practicing as a property and family lawyer. Pheobe joined elringtons in 2017 to pursue her passion for navigating families through the complex family law system with a focus on identifying and prioritising each client’s individual objectives.
Areas of Practice
- Care and Protection;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Parentage Declarations;
- Domestic Violence and Personal Protection.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Master of Laws (Family Law) from the College of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law);
- Bachelor of Laws (Deakin University)
- Practicing Certificate (ACT);
- Admitted as an Australian Lawyer of the Victorian Supreme Court;
- Register of Practitioners with the High Court of Australia;
- Member Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia;
- ACT Law Society;
- Women Lawyers’ Association of the ACT.
Outside of elringtons Pheobe enjoys painting, fine art, baking and bushwalking.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 02 6206 1300