Lee specialises in Wills and Estate Planning which include advising on effective estate planning, advising on inheritance disputes and family provision claims and assisting with probate matters. She has been practising in this area since her admission to the Supreme Court of the ACT in 2014.
Lee is regarded by her peers and clients as personable. She is compassionate and professional when assisting her clients carry out various administration of estate tasks during their time of grief, ensuring her clients are stepped through the process so that they have an understanding of what is required.
Prior to joining elringtons, Lee practised in a small local firm where she had gained experience in property and commercial transactions, family law and Wills and Estates. Her experience in other areas of law enables her to bring a commercial understanding of matters where required.
Lee’s Practice Includes:
- Estate Planning
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Estate administration including applications for Probate, Reseals and Letters of Administration
- Family Provision Claims and contested estates
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of ACT (2014)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia (2018)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Australian National University (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University (2013)
- Member of ACT Law Society
- Chair of Communications Subcommittee, Women Lawyers Association