Gabby practices in our litigation and dispute resolution team, primarily in personal injury.
Gabby joined Elringtons in 2014 after finishing a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Psychology. She continued to study while working at Elringtons and completed the Masters Degree in Juris Doctor at the University of Canberra in 2019. She was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of the ACT in 2020.
She initially gained experience working in property law and then family law, before joining the litigation and dispute resolution team where she has spent the last few years.
Gabby’s background in psychology gives her greater insight and knowledge into psychological injuries and the psychological impact that is often associated with a physical injury. She is personable and empathetic when working with clients to understand the impact their injuries have had on their life. Gabby has been responsible for the preparation of personal injury matters that has facilitated successful settlements for our clients. She really enjoys helping secure a great outcome for a client, especially one that exceeds expectations.
Gabby’s practice areas include:
- Medical negligence
- Sexual Abuse Compensation
- Psychological injuries
- Public liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (ACT and NSW)
- Workers’ compensation (ACT, NSW and Comcare)
- Civil disputes
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Canberra (2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Canberra (2014)
- Masters Degree in Juris Doctor, University of Canberra (2019)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law (2020)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the ACT (2020)
- Member of the ACT Law Society
See what Gabby’s clients are saying: