Matthew is an Accredited Specialist in personal injury law. He was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in 1992 and to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in the ACT in 1993.
Matthew’s practice includes:
Personal Injuries including: motor vehicle accident claims, work injuries, medical negligence, public liability;
General litigation in the ACT, NSW & Commonwealth jurisdictions;
Estate and family provisions claims;
Property and commercial litigation;
Business and commercial law;
Administrative law claims in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal – Federal and High Courts.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Committee member of Canberra Region Business Enterprise Centre
- Member of the Southern Tablelands Solicitors Association
- Law Society member – ACT & NSW
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
P. 02 6206 1300