After completing his studies in Melbourne, Jacob Joined Elringtons in January 2016 as a Law Graduate and was admitted as a Solicitor of the ACT Supreme Court in August 2016.
Jacob is currently based in our Queanbeyan office assisting senior practitioners David Walters and Rod Anthes on property and commercial matters.
Outside of work, Jacob enjoys keeping fit and active and attending live sport.
Jacob’s practice areas include:
· Property Law;
· Commercial Law;
· Wills and Estate Planning;
· Estate Administration.
Qualifications and Memberships:
· Bachelor of Business (Marketing), La Trobe University (2013);
· Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University (2015)
· Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
· Member of ACT Law Society