Tanya commenced with elringtons in 2001 as part of the conveyancing team. Tanya has over 14 years experience in residential conveyancing in both New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Tanya attends to all aspects of the conveyancing process. She has specialised over the years in subdivisions and has vast experience in dealing with the nuances of the NSW old system and Torrens title as well as rural properties in New South Wales
Tanya’s practice includes:
- The preparation of contracts for sale, including the drafting of special conditions;
- The preparation of other conveyancing documents including Transfers and Discharges of Mortgages;
- Conducting and ordering pre-exchange and post-exchange searches, including company searches, title searches and rural searches;
- Council inspections;
- Attending to the exchange of contracts and settlements;
- Finalising all property settlement aspects, including the calculation of settlement figures;
- NSW strata and subdivision development work; and
- Community title in New South Wales.
- Defence Housing Australia acquisition and leasing, working alongside others.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Conveyancing law and practice course for licenced conveyancing, Macquarie University (in progress)
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: (02) 6128 1227