Denisa practices in our litigation and dispute resolution team.
Denisa has been practicing law since 2009 and was admitted to the Czech Bar Association in 2012. After moving to Australia in 2017, Denisa continued to study and completed the Australian Diploma in Law at the University of Sydney in cooperation with the Legal Profession Admission Board of NSW in 2020. She was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of NSW the same year.
Prior to joining Elringtons, Denisa worked for international and national law firms with a focus on general litigation and employment matters. She is a passionate professional, committed to achieving the best results for her clients.
Denisa’s practice areas include:
- Employment law
- Building disputes and HBCF claims
- Debt recovery and Enforcement
- Civil disputes in general
- Masters Degree in Law, Charles University, Faculty of Law, Prague, Czech Republic (2006)
- Master of Business Administration, Czech Management Institute, Prague, Czech Republic (2008)
- Ph.D. in Law, Charles University, Faculty of Law, Prague, Czech Republic (2012)
- Member of the Czech Bar Association (2012)
- Diploma in Law, University of Sydney in cooperation with the Legal Profession Admission Board of NSW (2020)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW (2020)
- Member of the ACT Law Society