If you like the sound of working for a progressive firm like elringtons, we are always happy to hear from you or receive your curriculum vitae; but please be aware that we do not employ just anyone. We will only be the best by employing the best – so if you aspire to greater heights, we are particularly interested in hearing from you.
- Join our well established and highly regarded team
- Enjoy mentoring from senior solicitors
Elringtons is a prominent and well known law firm serving Queanbeyan and Canberra and its wider community since 1897. We practice in many areas of law and consider ourselves a team of teams, sharing our knowledge and expertise firm wide.
As a Commercial/Property Lawyer you will:
- Be part of a close knit team, delivering a range of litigated and non-litigated solutions to clients;
- Work autonomously on your own files
- Be exposed to a broad range of commercial and property matters including:
- Commercial contracts and leasing arrangements
- Conveyance of Residential and Commercial property
- Complex ACT and NSW property matters
- Local Government
- Receive comprehensive support from the team and a specialist paralegal team;
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have PQE of at least 2 years or more
- Want to develop and hone your skills alongside experienced senior practitioners, to be the best you can be.
- Have a natural affinity with clients, enabling you to grow and develop your client base;
- Have real attention to detail and pride yourself on the quality of service you provide your clients
- Have fantastic organisational and time management capability to manage high work volumes
- Have a professional approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
What’s on Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant team of solicitors and support staff, dedicated to doing the best for and by our clients.
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience
This role is in our Queanbeyan office, with occasional work in our Canberra office.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact: