Elringtons Lawyers have been providing expert employment services to employees and employers for over 25 years. We are here to advise you on all aspects of employment law (also known as labour law), from the beginning through to the end of your employment relationship. We will provide you with expert legal support to ensure that your rights and interests are protected.
Employment law can be complex for both employers and employees to navigate. Federal and State laws regulate employment and our employment law team will help guide you through the competing State and Federal laws.
We assist individuals, businesses and government agencies with their workplace relations enquiries, concerns and disputes. Our team will assist you with both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Our team represents employees in the following areas:
- Employment contract review
- Advice on variation of employment
- Rights and entitlements
- Unfair dismissal
Our team act for businesses and government agencies in the following areas:
- Development and implementation of workplace structures
- Engagement of employees
- Advice on variation or termination of employment
- Transfer of business
- Handling complaints, including misconduct investigations
- Dispute resolution
What makes elringtons specialists in Employment Law?
elringtons has the expertise and experience to act in a range of employment law matters of any size and complexity. The diverse experience of our team allows us to draw on more experience and resources to assist you. When you engage one of our team, you know that you are getting the combined knowledge of four exceptional solicitors to back you.
- Matt Bridger has been representing workers and employers for 30 years;
- Tom Maling has a wealth of experience acting for workers and employers in discrimination and Fair Work Commission claims, including many claims where litigation has been avoided; and
- Gabby Bridger works with both employers and workers. She has experience drafting and advising on employment contracts and assisting workers with misconduct and disciplinary actions.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact our Employment Law team: