Your business is your future so we focus upon protecting this future through developing a comprehensive understanding of your business, which equips us to provide relevant, meaningful and practical advice to you. We monitor trends and events that may impact on the legal aspects of your business. Check the health of your business.
Our Practice area includes:
- contracts and agreements
- mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances with other businesses
- sale, purchase and lease of property, equipment and other business assets
- compliance issues
- intellectual property
- structuring your business
- insolvency & bankruptcy
- business purchase and sale
- clubs and Associations – constitutions, rules, membership, advice
- commercial dispute resolution
- corporations law advice
- discretionary and unit trusts
- franchise law
- liquor licensing
- partnership law – agreements and advice
- buy / sell arrangements, shareholder agreements and buy outs
- stamp Duty, income tax and revenue law
How healthy is your business?
Is your business structure the most appropriate for your needs?
What if something happens to you?
Should you have a Self Managed Super Fund?
Do you own or lease?
Are you owed lots of money?
What shape are your borrowings in?
Conduct a review of your employment contracts, your consultant contracts and your supplier contracts
These are some key areas you should assess as part of your new year audit, and seek appropriate and skilled advice.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact our Business Services team:
p: +61 2 6206 1300 | e: email@example.com