Carlos is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law since 1995. Carlos is part of the Family Law Committee for the ACT and he is a driving force behind positive changes in the area of family law. Carlos leaves a positive impression with both his clients and his colleagues.
With his extensive experience and knowledge of Family Law, Carlos is committed to achieving the best results for his clients, in the first instance by attempting to negotiate a settlement and if appropriate to represent his clients in Court proceedings with regard to the full range of possible family law matters including:
- Divorce and Separation
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Hague Convention matters;
- Domestic Violence and Personal Protection
- Spousal maintenance;
- Child maintenance;
Qualifications & Memberships
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Practicing Certificate – ACT
- Register of Practitioners in the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Registered as a Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Bachelor of Laws
- Collaborative Law Practitioner
To contact Carlos or to make and appointment in either our Canberra or Queanbeyan office:
Carlos es uno de los proprietarios del estudio y ejerce sus funciones desde la oficina de Canberra. Se recibió como abogado de la Corte Suprema de NSW en 1983 y ejerce como abogado (“Barrister” y “Solicitor”) en Canberra desde 1988.
Carlos es un especialista acreditado en Ley de Familia y ejerce comeo abogado de esa especialización. Tiene una trayectoria como abogado de mas de 25 años.
Carlos habla ingles y español.
Su teléfono es: +61 2 6206 1300